What’s in it for you?
- Representation on issues at the local, state and federal levels.
- Opportunity to support local college students with a portion of your dues going directly to the CAHA scholarship fund.
- EXPOSURE: Hotels are able to meet great local businesses that provide needed services and allied members are introduced to over 65 hotels.
- Complimentary meal for 2 representatives at lunch meetings.
- E-newsletter subscription.
- Complimentary listing and link on website.
- Representation on Facebook. Just send us your news and we will pass it on in the newsletter and our social media account: facebook.com/CHSHospitality.
- 2 complimentary tickets to the Annual Legislative BBQ.
- Complimentary transportation and refreshments for the Annual Taste of SC at the Statehouse for all participating representatives.
- Networking opportunities at joint socials with the Greater Charleston Restaurant Association and Travel Council
- Specific membership types: Hotel & Allied
- Membership with the South Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association (SCRLA) Additional SCRLA Member Benefits here
- Membership with the American Hotel & Lodging Association
Need a Membership Application? Click here or e-mail Kara Ahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.